Complaints about the use of personal data

Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data by the Ministry of Defence? Or do you have a complaint about how your request was handled, for example because you feel that your personal data were not handled with care? Or because you have requested access to or correction of your personal data, but are not satisfied with the response?

You can submit your complaint in writing to the Data Protection Officer, who oversees the proper processing of personal data within the Ministry of Defence. Your written complaint must contain at least the following information:

  • your name;
  • your address;
  • your telephone number;
  • your signature;
  • the date;
  • a description of the processing/conduct that you are complaining about.

Finally, you can also submit your complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data to theĀ Personal data authority.