Status 11 March - 1 July 2020
- Border control and enforcement of travel restrictions by the Royal Marechaussee.
- 21 military support staf to the national crisis structure.
- 19 IC beds and equipment at the Major Incident Hospital.
- 55 medical/logisitc planners throughout the Netherlands.
- 6 planners at the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport to support coordination and crisis management.
- 350 military medical personnel at 32 hospitals, nursing homes, care homes, and care hotels throughout the Netherlands.
- Assistance in planning the redistribution of patients from Brabant hospitals.
- Reception of asylum-seekers Willem Lodewijk van Nassau Barracks in Zoutkamp.
- 5 planners at the National Crisis Centre to support coordination and crisis management.
- Post-IC care at the Military Rehabilitation Centre in Doorn.
- Advice in setting up care hotels in Doetinchem, Almen and Apeldoorn.
- 7 employees at the Van der Valk Hotel in Urmond to set up a care hotel.
- Use of Amsterdam naval barracks as temporary mooring for Amsterdam emergency-service vessels.
- Deployment of helicopters from De Kooy Air Station to the Wadden Islands for transpot of patients.
- Support of the police in maintaining public order at tourist attractions.
- Support for aftercare of IC personnel at Máxima Medical Centre (Veldhoven).
- Isolation and quarantaine location at Camp Wallaardt Sacre, Huis ter Heide.
- HNLMS Karel Doorman deployed to the Caribbean to support in the corona crisis.
- Use of Volkel Air Base by the Zorgvleugels Foundation helicopter.
- 42 military personnel support 3 food-banks throughout the Netherlands.
Defence has made available:
- 71 ventilators;
- 2 X-ray machines;
- 6 anaesthesia machines;
- 1 mobile laboratory;
- 152 field beds and bunk beds for childcare and shelter at 3 locations;
- 75 field beds;
-10 Syringe pumps and 10 infusion pumps.
Representation as a member, advisor or medical/logistics planner:
- in the 25 security regions;
- National Operations Coordination Centre;
- National Operation Staff Detachment;
- COVID 19 National Operational Team;
- National Patient Distribution Coordination;
- National Resources Consortium;
- Task Force CARIB;
- National Crisis Centre;
- Interdepartmental Coordination Committee;
- Interdepartmental Crisis Coordination Committee;
- Ministerial Crisis Coordination Committee.
Number of requests for assistance granted and honoured: 80.
Total effort in man-days: 38.000
Ministry of Defence | MCD
Status 27 March - 1 July 2020
- Supporting the local authorities in maintaining public order on all islands.
- Supporting of foodbank on Aruba and Curaçao.
- Military medical personnel support corona testing team on Curaçao.
- Transport of medical supplies for Curaçao.
- HNLMS Groningen supports the Coastguard with maritime border control.
- Military personnel support constructon of emergency accomodation in Sint Maarten.
- HNMLS Zeeland supports the Coastguard with maritime border control.
- 6 ventilators for Sint Maarten.
- Military personnel support the coastguard with maritime border control.
- Marechaussee personnel to support police tasks on all islands.
- 14 medical military personnel in Sint Maarten.
- HNLMS Karel Doorman in the Caribbean to support the coronacrisis.
- around 55 marines to support with maintaining public oder on Sint Maarten.
- Intensification of military policing by the Royal Marechaussee on Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten.
- Unmanned aircraft and detachment to support maritime border control in Aruba.
- Around 20 additional military personnel for staff support.
Ministry of Defence | MCD