Are you interested in the publications written by the NLDA’s scientists? You will find these in NARCIS, a database of publications.
Go to www.narcis.info and type ‘NLDA’ in the search field.
Recent NLDA publications
Most recent dissertations:
- Multimodal surveillance. Behavior recognition for analyzing stress and aggression. Author: Dr. Julia Lefter.
- Robust and Agile UAV Mission Planning. Author: Dr. Lanah Evers.
- International Human Rights Law and the Law of Armed Conflict in the Context of Counterinsurgency. Author: Major Dr. Eric Pouw (mr.).
Most recent books:
- Moral responsibility and military effectiveness (NL Annual Review of Military Studies 2013). Editors: Prof. Herman Amersfoort, Dr. René Moelker, Prof. Joseph Soeters and Prof. Désirée Verweij.
- Defending neutrality. Author: Prof. Wim Klinkert.
- Het vierde wapen [The Fourth Weapon]. Author: Dr. Floribert Baudet.
- Military adaptation in Afghanistan. Editors: Prof. Theo Farrel, Air Commodore Prof. Frans Osinga and Prof. James A. Russell.
- Principles of loads and failure mechanisms. Author: Prof. Tiedo Tinga (ir.).
- Search theory. Editors: Prof. Steve Alpern, Dr. Robbert Fokkink, Prof. Leszek Gasieniec, Dr. Roy Lindelauf and Prof. V.S. Subrahmanian.
Knowledge and research plans:
- Annual Research Plan 2014;
- Annual Research Plan 2013.
Knowledge and research reports:
- Education and Research Report FMS 2013 (annual report for the public).
- Education and Research Report FMS 2012 (annual report for the public).
- Annual Research Report 2013.
- Annual Research Report 2012.