Authorisation form for travelling abroad with a minor

Please note: from May 23 onwards, the authorisation form will only be available at

Do you intend to travel abroad with a child over whom you do not have parental authority? Please use this form to prove that the persons with parental authority over the child have given you permission to travel abroad with the child.

The Netherlands Ministry of Defence handles your personal data with care. For more information, go to privacy statement.