Information for suppliers
The Defence organisation sets requirements for suppliers. If suppliers have subscribed to a tender of the Defence organisation, they have to demonstrate their technical competence and financial viability. Depending on the order, they are also required to have a quality assurance system in place.
Overview of Defence materiel projects
During State Opening of Parliament, the Defence organisation presents its materiel projects overview.
This overview lists the strategic materiel projects of the Defence organisation with a value of more than € 25 million. It also gives an overview of surplus weapons and weapon systems that will be divested by the Defence organisation.
More information is available in the following publications:
- ARIV 2018 / General government purchasing conditions
- ARVODI 2018 / General Government Terms and Conditions for Public Service Contracts
- ARBIT 2018 / General Government Terms and Conditions for IT contracts
- AVWD 1995, 1997 edition / General conditions for the performance of work for the Ministry of Defence
- AVWD-D 1999 / Supplementary conditions for contracting of work at locations under management of the Ministry of Defence
- AVIP 1999 / General conditions for hiring personnel