PCTrans network version
PCTrans is a program for geodetic and hydrographic computations. The network version is intended for network computers at companies and government institutions. There is also a PCTrans standalone version.
Download the PCTrans network version on transfer.hydro.nl.
You can use the program for the following computations:
- datum transformations;
- chart projections;
- areas, taking into account the Earth’s curvature.
PCTrans also calculates the differences between mean sea level and the chart datum, for positions on the Netherlands Continental Shelf and in internal waters. Calculations of variations and inclinations of the Earth's magnetic field is also possible.
- Windows 10, 32 or 64 bits;
- disk space: 280 MB.
This product is free to download. Use of the product for any purpose is subject to the following conditions:
- Commercial use of the product is prohibited, with the exception of activities for which the Hydrographic Service has granted explicit permission. This means that you may not, for example, generate a substantial income directly or indirectly from the product provided. This also applies to the provision of this product to others free of charge in a manner damaging to the commercial interests of others.
- You are not permitted to make the product available to others without explicit prior consent from the Hydrographic Service.
- You must delete the product if you no longer need it.